St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church | Martinsville, Indiana
St. Martin of Tours Annual Holiday Bazaar is the first Saturday in November from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Tickets may be purchased at door for raffle drawing with cash prizes.
Drawing at 3:00 pm. (indiana raffle license number 109069)
Booth Space Available: You can rent a 5×8 space with a table for $25.00. First come, first served.
- Wide variety of items for sale at Vendor Booths
- St. Martin’s Craft Room and Attic
- Cookies by the pound at St. Martin’s Cookie Shoppe
- Variety of baked goods at our bake shop
- Kitchen open all day-carry out available
- chili, hotdogs, coneys, sloppy joes
- ham sandwich, donuts, cinnamon rolls
- pie, cake, chips, drinks
Parish Picnic is held the last Sunday of August every year, following the 10:30 AM Mass.
The Annual Spaghetti Supper is on the 3rd Friday in January from 4:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Spaghetti supper is held in St. Martin’s Sexton Hall. Carryout meals are available and this event is open to the public.
Spaghetti & Meat Sauce
Pie or Cake
Children: $2.00 (under 12 years)